SSWR 2020 Conference App Now Available – – Download NOW Before Arriving in Washington, DC!
Downloading the App is Easy!
SSWR2020programschedulePDF SCAN: For all other device types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to https://www.core-apps.com/dl/sswr_conferences to be directed to the proper download version for your device.
Platform Compatibility: Android v4x+ and iOS v7x+
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Navigate the 2020 event like a pro with the Annual Conference mobile app, powered by Core-apps.
With the mobile app, you can:
- search program by day, presenter/speaker, presentation format, clusters and topics
- build conference itinerary to integrate with your calendar
- receive important real-time communications and updates
- pinpoint the various locations of all conference events
- take notes and share the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
- stay in-the-know and join in on social media
- view gallery of conference photos and activities via “Newsfeed”
- see what’s around Washington, DC—places to eat, visit, and weather too!
- hashtag the SSWR 2020 Annual Conference via Twitter using “2020SSWR”
- and much, much more!
“GOING GREEN” – 2020 PROGRAM SCHEDULE OPTIONS
Please be reminded SSWR will not be providing a printed program schedule.
- Download the conference mobile app
- Online searchable web program: https://sswr.confex.com/sswr/2020/webprogram/meeting.html
- Download PDF version of the schedule
This year, complimentary Wi-Fi will be available to conference participants in SSWR’s conference meeting spaces (participants staying at the Marriott Marquis Washington DC hotel will receive complimentary Wi-Fi in their guest rooms.) Please note that the conference Wi-Fi is intended for downloading and using the Conference Mobile App only.
A limited number of devices may only be connected to the conference Wi-Fi at a given time – so it’s on a first-come, first-serve basis. We encourage that participants connect to the conference Wi-Fi using one device per participant. If you are not using the Conference Mobile App, we encourage you to please disconnect from the conference Wi-Fi.
Please note that when/if you leave the SSWR conference meeting spaces (e.g. head to your sleeping rooms, off property), Wi-Fi will disconnect and will require manual reconnection in order to use the conference Wi-Fi. Marriott Marquis Washington DC hotel lobby will also offer complimentary Wi-Fi.
The Wi-Fi password is “SSWR2020.”
If you have any questions or comments, please contact SSWR at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC!