Tips for Success
- Survival Guide provides recommendations for getting the most from your PhD program. By Stanford University.
- Career Development Center provides helpful resources for advanced doctoral students. By Stanford University.
- Surviving the ABD Process is a great web-based support service for doctoral students that offers a free ABD Newsletter as well on online and telephone support groups for ABD students.
- So long, and thanks for the Ph.D. is an article written by a former PhD student on topics to know before starting a PhD program. By Ronald T. Azuma.
- Time Management shares 10 tips for multi-taskers, some are surprising. By Penelope Trunk’s Brazen Careerist.
- Stress Management presents 37 tips for alleviating anxiety. By Reader’s Digest.
- Healthy Lifestyle presents suggestions for achieving work-life balance. By WebMD.
- Psychological Help presents brief mental health screenings. This site is not a replacement for a mental health professional. By Mental Health America.
SSWR PowerPoints from Doctoral Student Panelists
Comments and Suggestions