Application/registration for exhibiting and advertising are due by October 24, 2014. All exhibitor and advertising registration for the 2015 SSWR Annual Conference will be handled online at www.sswr.org. A $200 fee increase will be assessed for booth reservations received after this date. For those who are unable to register online, the exhibitor/advertiser registration form may be printed, completed, and mailed to Travelink, American Express Travel. If you choose to register by mail or fax, please include an additional $15.00 processing fee with your registration form. If paying by check, make check payable to Travelink, Inc. and include with your completed exhibitor/advertiser registration form, mailed to:
Travelink / SSWR Conference
404 BNA Drive, Suite 650
Nashville, TN 37217
Phone: (615) 367-4900 x-5163
Fax: (615) 367-0012
One registration fee in the amount of $350 is included in each booth fee. This entitles those registered to participate in conference sessions, receptions and other on-site activities that are open to all participants in the conference.
Any additional staff for the booth will be required to pay the full conference registration fee of $525 ($350 for SSWR members) by December 5, 2014; $550 ($375 for SSWR members) from December 6, 2014 to January 8, 2015; or $580 ($415 for SSWR members) after January 8, 2015. Go to www.sswr.org to register. Exhibit booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Phone requests will not be accepted. Hotel reservations must be made by December 20, 2014 by going to SSWR’s website (www.sswr.org), click Annual Conference and click “Hotel Reservations”, or by contacting the New Orleans Marriott at (504) 581-1000 (hotel) or (800) 228-9290 (reservation center). Be sure to mention the Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR) in order to receive the conference room rate. Please make your hotel reservation as soon as your booth is confirmed.
Advertise in the CONFERENCE PROGRAM, which is distributed on-site to all paid registrants. This program is a comprehensive listing of all symposia, plenary lectures, workshops, business meetings, receptions and exhibitors. Attendees use it in planning their Annual Conference schedule, and as a reference after the conference.
All Exhibitors/Advertisers register online at www.sswr.org by October 24, 2014. Exhibitors will choose their booth location at the time of registration. Advertisers will submit their camera-ready copy online. Full payment must be accompanied by credit card, check, or PO. If registering by mail or fax, please add an additional $15.00 processing fee.
The program will be approximately 5.5” by 8.5”. Full-page color ads now available. Full-page and half-page ads continue to be offered in black and white. Camera-ready copy must be submitted by October 24, 2014. Ad copy should be submitted in PDF “press ready” format at www.sswr.org. Click Exhibitor/Advertising Registration to attach your PDF. Convert all fonts to outlines.
The cost of advertising in the program is:
Full-Page 4-Color Inside Front Cover (1 space available) (4.625”x 7.375”)* = $2,200
Full-Page 4-Color Inside Back Cover (1 space available) (4.625”x 7.375”)* = $2,200
Full-Page 4-Color Inside Book (4.625”x 7.375”)** = $1,500
Full-Page Black & White (4.625”x 7.375”)** = $925
Half-Page Black & White (4.625”x 3.65”)** = $675
No ads accepted after October 24, 2014.
* Prior year advertiser is given first right of refusal
* * Copy must be exactly to the dimensions specified above. In the event an ad is not appropriately sized, SSWR/Travelink is not responsible for the reformating. SSWR/Travelink does not proof advertising copy.
Coast to Coast Tradeshow Services, Inc. will send an Exhibitor Services Kit to all exhibitors registered by October 24, 2014. This kit will contain comprehensive information about move-in/move-out schedule, freight handling, electrical, other rental needs, and ancillary services provided by other vendors, such as audio-visual, computers, and telecommunications. Show Management will charge a material handling fee. This fee is NOT included in the SSWR exhibitor fee. No shipments can be made to the New Orleans Marriott or to SSWR staff. All exhibitors must register for the conference at www.sswr.org.
Cost of exhibit:
Single booth = $1,000 if reserved by October 24, 2014.
After October 24, 2014 = $1,200
Shared Booth (no more than two organizations may share one booth) = $1,000 total
What You Get with Your Booth
The exhibit space will be located in the Acadia Ballroom of the New Orleans Marriott. SSWR provides the following equipment and services for exhibitors (included in the booth fee):
- One 8’ x 10’ booth consisting of 8’ high back drapes and 3’ high side drapes
- One 6’ draped table and 2 chairs
- One wastebasket
- Standard 7” x 44” booth signs displaying exhibitor’s name, and booth number
- One full conference registration—BE SURE TO INCLUDE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORMS FOR EACH PERSON STAFFING YOUR BOOTH
- Listing of all exhibiting organizations in 2015 Conference Program Schedule
- Listing of all exhibiting organizations in 2016 Conference and Exhibitor Registration Preliminary Program
- Electrical and wired/wireless internet is available at an additional cost. Contact Travelink, American Express Travel for more information.
“Take One Table”
There will be one table designated as a “Take One Table”. Organizations or individuals may place their own materials on this table and remove them at the end of the conference. This table will not be staffed. No materials may be shipped to SSWR/Travelink for this table.
EXHIBITOR assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of exhibitor’s activities at the New Orleans Marriott Hotel and will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the New Orleans Marriott Hotel, its owner(s), its management company, as well as their respective agents, servants, and employees from any and all such losses, damages and claims. Additionally, EXHIBITOR will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR) and Travelink, American Express Travel (Travelink) including any management company, as well as their respective agents, servants and employees from any and all such losses, damages and claims. The parties above will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damages, or claims arising out of exhibitor’s activities on the New Orleans Marriott Hotel premises except for any claims, loss, or damages arising directly from the New Orleans Marriott Hotel, SSWR’s or Travelink’s sole negligence.
Exhibitors have paid a fee for the privilege of presenting their materials to participants in this conference. SSWR does not endorse, or necessarily recommend the products.
Exhibitor Schedule – January 2015
14th Wednesday: Exhibitor Move-In 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
15th Thursday: Exhibit Move-In 7:00 am to 11:30 am; Exhibits Open 1:30 pm to 8:00 pm
16th Friday: Exhibit Open 8:00 am to 4:15 pm
17th Saturday: Exhibit Open 8:00 am to 4:15 pm (Exhibit Hall Closes 4:15 pm); Exhibitor Move-Out 4:15 pm to 7:00 pm
Most conference attendees will arrive on Thursday, January 15, 2015. The exhibit area will be open for installation on Wednesday from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Exhibitors at SSWR 2014 Annual Conference, San Antonio, TX
- Case Western Reserve University
- Civilian Corps U.S. Army Medical Command
- Florida State University College of Social Work
- Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare
- Lyceum Books, Inc.
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Longitudinal Surveys
- Oxford University Press
- Routledge Journals
- Saint Louis University School of Social Work
- School Social Work Association of America
- Springer Science+Business Media
- SSWR Job Registry
- Starlite Recovery Center
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive
- Texas State University
- UH Graduate College of Social Work
- University at Albany, State University of New York
- University at Buffalo School of Social Work
- University of Georgia School of Social Work
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Kentucky
- University of Maryland School of Social Work
- University of Michigan School of Social Work
- University of Tennessee College of Social Work
- USC School of Social Work
- Wayne State University School ofSocial Work